The Canon EOS 6D DSLR Camera with EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens 8035B009 is a full-frame 20.2MP DSLR offering exceptionally high image quality and detail while providing compatibility and convenience through its design and features. When paired with the powerful DIGIC 5+ image processor and 14-bit A/D conversion, the full-frame sensor is capable of recording vivid imagery with expanded sensitivity up to ISO 102400. The processing power also affords intelligent noise reduction techniques and the ability to record continuous still images at a rate up to 4.5 full resolution fps.
20.2-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor
- Captures detailed images up to 5472 x 3648 pixels with a superior signal-to-noise ratio. No conversion factor ensures lenses deliver the same angle of view as if mounted on a 35mm camera.
DIGIC 5+ image processor
- For enhanced noise reduction and exceptional processing speed. It offers real-time compensation for chromatic aberration in both still and motion images, plus 14-bit signal processing for excellent image gradation.
EF 24–105mm f/4L IS USM zoom lens
- Delivers excellent image quality even at wide apertures. Image Stabilizer Technology steadies camera shake up to three stops. Lens mount accommodates most Canon EF lenses (excludingEF-S and EF-M lenses).
3.0" TFT-LCD monitor
- 1.04-million-dot resolution, anti-reflective construction and Clear View technology produce a bright, sharp display. It's ideal for reviewing settings and images, as well as for shooting in Live View mode.
Bright, 21mm eye point viewfinder
- With 97% coverage for easy image composition.
All-new 11-point autofocus
- Including a new centered cross-type AF point with EV -3 sensitivity for fast, accurate AF no matter the situation, including low light. AI Servo focus can be customized with multiple sensitivities.
iFCL metering with 63-zone dual-layering metering sensor
- Intelligent Focus Color Luminance senses color and luminosity surrounding the chosen AF point to deliver accurate results, especially in situations where the light changes quickly.
High speed continuous shooting up to 4.5 fps
- Allows you to capture fast action during rapidly unfolding scenes.
1080p full HD movie mode
- Offers both All-I (UHS-I memory card required) and IPB compression, timecoding, improved sound recording adjustment capabilities, and can record at a number of frame rates up to ISO 25600 in H mode.
- (N) No Wifi | GPS feature
EOS Integrated Cleaning System
- Delivers improved vibration-based dust removal for clearer images.
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Merge 3 images of varying exposure (a range of up to ±3 stops) in camera and save them as one final image, capturing a broad range of shadow and highlight detail with stunning tonal range.
Multiple Exposure Control
- For film-like image creation with the convenience of in-camera processing.
Scene Intelligent Auto mode
- Analyzes the image and chooses the exposure and enhancements to bring out the best in any scene or situation.
Lens corrective tools
- Camera has correction data for a number of EF lenses preloaded (and others can be added), and provides peripheral illumination correction, chromatic aberration correction, and distortion correction.
Auto Picture Style and Scene Intelligent Auto
- Finely controls color tones for every composition based on Scene Detection System.
In-Camera RAW Processing and JPEG Resize
- State of the art in-camera RAW processing for quick conversion of RAW files to JPEG with control over size, brightness, white balance picture style, noise reduction, distortion correction and more.
- Enables images to be played back two at a time, side by side. Images can quickly be enlarged simultaneously to compare focus, blur and noise, and can be individually rated, deleted or locked.
- Allows handheld, virtually imperceptible operation for discrete shooting in more situations.
Handheld Night Scene and HDR Backlight Control
- Handheld Night Scence captures nightscapes with bright highlights and detailed dark areas, while HDR Backlight Control ensures backlit subjects are not recorded too dark.
SD card slot
- Supports Secure Digital, Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) and Secure Digital High Capacity (SDXC) formats, including new Ultra High Speed cards.
- Weight: 24 oz. (body only), 26.7 (with battery)
- Camera Body Style: Digital SLR
- Megapixels (Effective): 20.2
- Image Storage Type: Secure Digital (SD)/Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)/Secure Digital Expanded Capacity (SDXC)
- Image Resolution: 5472 x 3648
- Lens: EF 24–105mm f/4L IS USM zoom lens
- Lens Features: Image stabilized, dust- and moisture-resistant construction
- Lens Focal Length(s: 24–105mm
- LCD Screen Features: 160° viewing angle, 1,040,000-dot VGA, reflection resistance with multi coating and high-transparency materials
- Viewfinder: Eye-level SLR (with fixed pentaprism) with approx. 97% vertical/horizontal coverage
- Compatible Memory Formats: Secure Digital (SD)|Secure Digital Extended Capacity (SDXC)|Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)
- Shutter Speeds: 1/4000 to 30 sec., X-sync at 1/180 sec. (Total shutter speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode.)
- White Balance: Auto, preset (daylight, shade, cloudy, tungsten light, white fluorescent light, flash), custom (approx. 2,000°–10,000°K), color temperature (approx. 2,500°–10,000°K), white balance correction, and white balance bracketing
- External Flash Mount: Yes
- ISO Equivalent: Manual setting range of ISO 100-25600 (expansion possible to ISO 50, ISO 51200 and 102400) in 1/3-stop or whole-stop increments
- Self-Timer: 10 sec. or 2 sec.
- File Formats: Still: JPEG, RAW, RAW+JPEG; Video: MOV (Image data: H.264, Audio: Linear PCM)
- Exposure Control: Manual: ±5 EV in 1/3 or 1/2 steps; AEB: ±3 EV in 1/3 or 1/2 steps; Creative zone: Program AE, Shutter-priority AE, Aperture-priority AE, Manual, Bulb, Custom; Basic zone: Scene Intelligent Auto, Creative Auto, Special Scene, HRD backlight mode
- Image Storage Capacity: Varies
- Imaging Sensor Type: CMOS
- Imaging Sensor Size: 35.8mm x 23.9mm
- Software Included: EOS Digital Solution disk and software instruction manual CD
- Low-Light/High Sensitivity: Yes
- Camera Full Frame Sensor: Yes
- HD Movie Mode Focus: Auto Focus
- Max ISO: 12801 and higher
Get your questions answered by the community!