The 8035B002 Canon EOS 6D DSLR camera is the ideal tool for unlocking your creative vision. It features a 20.2 Megapixel Full-Frame CMOS sensor, a wide ISO range of 100-25600, expandable to L: 50, H1: 51200, and H2: 102400, for incredible image quality even in low light, and a DIGIC 5+ Image Processor delivers enhanced noise reduction and exceptional processing speed. A new 11-point AF including a high-precision center cross-type AF point with EV -3 sensitivity allows focusing in extreme low-light conditions, and with continuous shooting up to 4.5 fps, you are ready to capture fast action. Full HD video with manual exposure control, multiple frame rates, and the benefits of a Full-Frame sensor provides stunning performance and creative flexibility. Compact, lightweight, brilliant low-light performance, and loaded with easy to use features, the EOS 6D is truly the Full-Frame DSLR camera for everyone.
- Newly designed 20.2 Megapixel Full-Frame CMOS sensor, 14-bit A/D conversion, a wide range ISO setting 100-25600 (L: 50, H1: 51200, H2: 102400) for shooting from bright to dim light, and the next generation DIGIC 5+ Image Processor for enhanced noise reduction and exceptional processing speed.
- (N) No Wifi | GPS feature
- New 11-point AF including a high-precision center cross-type AF point with EV-3 sensitivity for focusing in extreme low-light conditions and a bright, high-quality viewfinder for easy focusing.
- iFCL Metering with 63-zone dual-layer metering sensor that utilizes AF and color information for optimizing exposure and image quality.
- Continuous shooting up to 4.5 fps for capturing fast-action.
- EOS HD Video with manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 30p (29.97) / 25p) with 4 GB automatic file partitioning (continuous recording time: 29 minutes, 59 seconds), selectable "All i-frame" (UHS-I Card is required) or IPB compressions, embedded timecode, and manual audio level control.
- Compact and lightweight body with shutter durability tested up to 100,000 cycles, enhanced dust and weather resistance, and EOS Integrated Cleaning System for improved vibration-based dust removal.
- 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor, 160° viewing angle, 1,040,000-dot VGA, reflection resistance with multi coating and high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) and Multiple Exposure modes expand creative possibilities, and Scene Intelligent Auto and Special Scene Modes lets you achieve high-quality images with ease.
- Compatible with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards, including new Ultra High-Speed (UHS-I) cards.
- Type: Digital AF/AE single-lens reflex camera
- Recording Media: SD card, SDHC card, SDXC memory card ; *
- Compatible with Ultra High Speed (UHS-I) memory cards.
- Image Sensor Size: 35.8mm x 23.9mm (Full-Frame)
- Compatible Lenses: Canon EF lenses (except EF-S and EF-M lenses)
- Lens Mount: Canon EF mount
- Image Sensor Type: CMOS Sensor
- Pixels: Effective pixels: Approx. 20.2 megapixels
- Total Pixels: Total pixels: Approx. 20.6 megapixels
- Aspect Ratio: 3:2 (Horizontal: Vertical)
- Pixel Unit: 6.55 um square
- Aspect Ratio: 3:2 (Horizontal: Vertical)
- Color Filter System: RGB primary color filters
- Low-pass Filter: Fixed position in front of the CMOS sensor
Dust Deletion feature:
- Self Cleaning Sensor Unit
- Dust Delete Data acquisition and appending
- Manual cleaning
- Recording Format: Complies with Design rule for Camera File system 2.0 and EXIF 2.30
- Image Type: Still: JPEG, RAW (14-bit, Canon original), RAW+JPEG ;
- Video: MOV (Image data: H.264, Audio: Linear PCM)
- RAW + JPEG Simultaneous Recording: Yes ; Large RAW and JPEG images are recorded simultaneously
- Large: Approx. 20.0 megapixels (5,472 x 3,648)
- Medium: Approx. 8.9 megapixels (3,648 x 2,432)
- Small 1: Approx. 5.0 megapixels (2,736 x 1,824)
- Small 2: Approx. 2.5 megapixels (1920 x 1280)
- Small 3: Approx. 350,000 pixels (720 x 480)
- RAW: Approx. 20.0 megapixels (5,472 x 3,648)
- M RAW: Approx. 11.0 megapixels (4,104 x 2,736)
- S RAW: Approx. 5.0 megapixels (2,736 x 1,824)
- File Numbering: Consecutive numbering, auto reset, manual reset
- Color Space: sRGB, Adobe RGB
- Picture Style: Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Neutral, Faithful, ;
- Monochrome, User Defined 1-3
- Backup Recording: Not Availabled
- White Balance Settings: Auto, Preset (Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten Light, White Fluorescent Light, Flash), Custom (Approx. 2,000Â° - 10,000Â°K), Color Temperature (Approx. 2,500Â° - 10,000Â°K),
- White Balance Correction, and White Balance Bracketing
- Auto White Balance: Auto white balance with the image sensor
Color Temperature Compensation:
- Blue/amber bias: Â±9 levels
- Magenta/green bias: Â±9 levels
- * Correction based on the current WB mode's color temperature
- Color Temperature Info Transmission: Provided
- Viewfinder Type: Eye-level SLR (with fixed pentaprism)
- Viewfinder Coverage: Vertical/Horizontal approx. 97%
- Viewfinder Magnification / Angle: Approx. 0.71x / 33.3 Degree
- Viewfinder Eyepoint: Approx. 21mm (from eyepiece lens center)
- Built-in Dioptric Adjustment: -3.0 to +1.0m-1 (diopter)
- Focusing Screen: Eg-A II provided. Interchangeable with Eg-D and Eg-S. Incompatible with Eg-A.
- Viewfinder Mirror: Quick-return half mirror (transmission: reflection ratio of 40:60)
- AF information:AF points and focus confirmation
- Exposure information: Shutter speed, aperture, ISO speed (always displayed), AE lock, exposure level, exposure warning
- Flash information:Flash ready, flash exposure compensation, high-speed sync, FE lock
- Image information:Highlight tone priority (D+), maximum burst (2-digit display), card information
- Battery check
- Composition information: Electronic level
- Warning Symbol
- Depth-of-Field Preview: Enabled with depth-of-field preview button
- 11 pointsall cross-type AF (f/2.8 at center: Dual Cross Sensor)
- Center: cross-type at f/5.6; vertical line-sensitive at f/2.8.
- Upper and lower AF points: vertical line-sensitive AF at f/5.6.
- Other AF points: Horizontal line-sensitive AF at f/5.6.
AF Working Range:
- Center AF Point: EV -3 to 18 (at 73Â°F/23Â°C, ISO 100)
- Other AF points: EV +0.5 to 18 (at 73Â°F/23Â°C, ISO 100)
- Focusing Modes: Autofocus: One-Shot AF - AI Servo AF - AI Focus AF ; Manual focus
- AF Point Selection: Automatic selection ; Manual selection
- Selected AF Point Display: Displayed or indicated by superimposed display in the viewfinder and on the LCD monitor.
- AF-assist Beam: Enable ; Disable ; IR AF-assist beam only
- Max. aperture TTL metering with 63-zone SPC with the following selectable modes:
- 1) Evaluative metering
- 2) Partial metering (center: approx. 8% of viewfinder)
- 3) Spot metering (center: approx. 3.5% of viewfinder)
- 4) Center-weighted average metering
- Metering Range: EV 1-20 (at 73Â°F/23Â°C with EF50mm f/1.4 USM lens, ISO 100)
- Creative Zone
- Program AE (Shiftable), Shutter-priority AE, Aperture-priority AE, Manual exposure, Bulb, Custom shooting mode,
- Basic zone
- Scene Intelligent Auto (Program AE / non-shiftable), Creative Auto Special Scene
- Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Sports, Night Portrait, Handheld Night Scene, HDR Backlight Control mode
- ISO Speed (Recommended Exposure Index): Auto and Manual setting range of ISO 100-25600 (expansion possible to ISO 50, ISO 51200 and 102400) in 1/3-stop or whole-stop increments)
- Exposure Compensation: Manual: Â±5 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments ; AEB : Â±3 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments
- Shutter Type: Vertical-travel, mechanical, focal-plane shutter with all speeds electronically-controlled
- Shutter Speeds: 1/4000 to 30 sec., X-sync at 1/180 sec. (Total shutter speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode.)
- Shutter Release: Soft-touch electromagnetic release
Shutter Lag Time:
- (1) During SW-1 ON, time lag between SW-2 ON and start of exposure: approx. 0.060 sec.
- (2) Time lag between simultaneous SW-1/SW-2 ON and start of exposure: Approx. 0.144 sec.
- * Time lag with the aperture stopped down by 3.5 stops or less (Excludes AF operation time).
- Self-timer: 10-sec. or 2-sec. delay
- Compatible Speedlites: EX-series Speedlites
- Flash Metering: E-TTL II autoflash (evaluative flash metering and average flash metering)
- Flash Exposure Compensation: Â±2 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments
- External Speedlite Control: Provided ; * Compatible with radio wireless flash photography.
- (1) Single shooting
- (2) Continuous shooting
- (3) Silent single shooting
- (4) Silent continuous shooting
- (5) 10-sec. self-timer/Remote control
- (6) 2-sec. self-timer
- Continuous Shooting Speed: ; Continuous shooting: Max. approx. 4.5 fps ; Silent continuous shooting: Max. approx. 3.0 fps
- Based on 8GB memory Card:
- JPEG Large/Fine: Approx. 73 Shots
- RAW: Approx. 14 Shots
- RAW+JPEG Large/Fine: 7 Shots
- Based on 8GB UHS-I memory card:
- JPEG Large/Fine: Approx. 1250 Shots
- RAW: Approx. 17 Shots
- RAW + JPEG Large/Fine: 8 Shots
- (1) Autofocus
- 1. FlexiZone - Single * One-point, contrast AF. Switching to another AF point is possible.
- 2. Face Detection Live mode
* Face detection, contrast AF. Face is selectable.
- 2. Face Detection Live mode
- * Face detection, contrast AF. Face is selectable.
- 3. Quick Mode AF
* Phase-difference AF with 11 AF points.
- (2) Manual Focus 1. Magnify the image by 5x or 10x and focus manually.
- Real-time evaluative metering with image sensor.
- (1) Evaluative metering (315 zones)
- (2) Partial metering (approx. 11% of Live View screen)
- (3) Spot metering (approx. 3% of Live View screen)
- (4) Center-weighted average metering
- Metering Range: EV 1-20 (at 73Â°F/23Â°C with EF 50mm f/1.4 USM lens, ISO 100)
- Grid Display: Provided (Two-type grid displays)
- Exposure Simulation: Provided
- Silent Shooting: Provided (Mode 1 and 2)
- Video File Format: MOV (Image data: MPEG-4 AVC / H.264) ' Audio:
Video Frame Rates:
- 1920 x 1080 (Full HD): 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p
- 1280 x 720 (HD): 60p (59.94) / 50p
- 640 x 480 (SD): 30p (29.97) / 25p
Video ISO Range:
- Auto ISO range: ISO 100-12800
- Manual ISO range: ISO 100-12800 in 1/3- or whole-stop increments (expandable to H: ISO 16000/20000/25600)
* If highlight tone priority is set, automatically set within ISO 200 or higher.
Video Shooting Time:
- Based on 8GB Memory card
- [1920 x 1080]
- 30 fps/25 fps/24 fps:
- 32 min. with IPB compression
- 11 min. with All-I compression
- [1280 x 720]
- 60 fps/50 fps:
- 37 min. with IPB compression
- 12 min. with All-I compression
- [640 x 480]
- 30 fps/25 fps:
- 97 min. with IPB or All-I compression
- LCD Monitor Type: TFT color, liquid-crystal monitor
- Monitor Size: 3.0-inches (Screen aspect ratio of 3:2) ; 7.7cm diagonal (6.37cm wide, 4.25cm high)
- Monitor Dots: Approx: 1,040,000 dots
- Monitor Coverage: Approx. 100%
- Brightness Adjustment: Manually adjustable to one of 7 levels
- Interface Languages: 25 (English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian,Ukraine, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese)
Image Playback Display Format:
- Single image display
- Two types of single-image full display, two types of shooting information
- o 4-image index and 9-image index
- Jump display
- Jump 1/10/100 images, Shooting Date, Folder, Movies, Stills, or Rating
- Highlight Alert: With single-image display (Info.) and single-image display, overexposed highlight areas will blink.
- Histogram: Brightness and RGB can be displayed.
- USB Terminal: For personal computer communication and direct printing (USB 2.0 Hi-Speed)
Audio/Video (Out) Terminal:
- Audio/Video (Out) Terminal (1) AV stereo OUT terminal: PAL selectable
- (2) mini-HDMI OUT terminal (Type C)
- Remote Control Terminal: N3-type terminal
- One Battery Pack LP-E6
- With the AC Adapter Kit ACK-E6, AC power is possible.
- With Battery Grip BG-E13, two battery packs (LP-E6) can be used. Or six AA-sized/LR6 batteries can be used
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Approx. 5.7 x 4.4 x 2.8 in./ 144.5 x 110.5 x 71.2mm
- Weight: Approx. 26.7 oz. / 755g (CIPA standard) ; Approx. 24.0 oz. / 680g (Body only)
Included in the box with this product:
Get your questions answered by the community!