Lens Cleaning Kits - Video
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED A powerful zoom lens The Nikon 2191 optimized for FX-format cameras, Nikon 28-300mm, NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR offers outstanding sharpness for a broad zoom range while maintaining an f/5.6 aperture at the telephoto end. Nikon VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization provides 3.5 stops* of blur free handheld shooting, assuring dramatically sharper still images and HD video capture. A remarkably versatile zoom lens best suited for travel and other outdoor applications.
- Versatile 10.7x zoom lens with ED glass and VR II image stabilization Versatile zoom lens offers a broad focal length range that’s perfect for travel, landscapes, portraits and distant subjects.
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- 3 Aspherical Lens Elements Virtually eliminates coma and other aberrations, even at wide apertures.
- M/A Focus Mode Switch Enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operation.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
- Focus to 18 inches at any focal length Extends versatility
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both FX and DX-format D-SLRs DX-format D-SLR angle of view is equivalent to a focal length of 42-450mm in FX/35mm format.
- 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements Offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture settings.
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
- Internal Focus (IF) Provides fast and quiet autofocus without changing the length of the lens, retaining working distance throughout the focus range.
- Zoom Lock Switch Secures the lens barrel at its minimum focal length preventing the lens from extending during transport.
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm Renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image areas.
- Mount Type: Nikon F-Bayone
- Focal Length Range: 28-300mm
- Maximum Aperture: 3.5
- Minimum Aperture: 22
- Maximum Angle of View (DX-format): 53°
- Minimum Angle of View (DX-format): 5°20'
- Maximum Angle of View (FX-format): 74°
- Minimum Angle of View (FX-format): 8°10'
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 0.32x
- Lens (Elements): 19
- Lens (Groups): 14
- Compatible Format(s): FX; DX; FX in DX Crop Mode; 35mm Film
- VR (Vibration Reduction) Image: Stabilization; Yes
- Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Distance Information: Yes
- ED Glass (Elements): 2
- Aspherical (Elements): 3
- Super Integrated Coating: Yes
- Autofocus: Yes
- AF-S (Silent Wave Motor): Yes
- Internal Focusing: Yes
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.6 ft. (0.5m) throughout entire zoom range
- Filter Size: 77mm
- Accepts Filter Type: Screw-on
- Dimensions: (Approx.)3.26x4.5 in. (Diameter x Length); 83x114.5mm (Diameter x Length)
- Weight: (Approx.)28.2 oz. (800g)
- Lens Case: CL-1120
- Lens Hood: HB-50
- Nikon 28-300mm F/3.5-5.6 AF S Nikkor ED VR Lens - Qty 1
- 77mm 3 Piece Multi-coated Glass Filter Set (Ultra Violet, Circular Polarizer, Fluorescent Filter) - Qty 1
- 77mm 4 Piece Close Up Macro Filter Set (+1 +2 +4 +10) - Qty 1
- 2-in-1 Lens Cleaning Pen With Solution - Qty 1
- Rubber Lens Dust Blower - Qty 1
Get your questions answered by the community!