The Nikon AF DX Fisheye-NIKKOR 10.5mm f/2.8G ED Lens that is smaller than the typical lens yet delivers extreme wide-angle coverage and high-quality results at any 180 degree angle.
Fast, fisheye-type ultra-wide angle lens is designed exclusively for use with Nikon DX format DSLR cameras and provides a non-circular 180º perspective.
Equivalent to 16mm focal length on a 35mm.
Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass element minimizes chromatic aberration.
Close-Range Correction (CRC) provides high performance for sharper images when taking pictures up close.
Delivers high-performance focus at extremely close range; a minimum focus distance of 5.5" (14 cm) -- only 1.2" (3 cm) from the lens front.
The rounded 7-blade diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural.
- Ultra wide picture angle of 180-degree on DX sensor achieved by producing a smaller image circle (the size of the image that is projected by the lens on to the sensor) enabling smaller lens diameter, lighter weight and optimal image quality from center-to edge-to-corner on the image.
- Equivalent to 16mm focal length on 35mm
- Minimum focus distance of 0.14m (5.5 in.), or 0.03m (1.2 in.) from the lens front, makes extreme close-ups possible
- Close-Range Correction (CRC) provides high performance for sharper images when taking pictures up close
- Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass element minimizes chromatic aberration
- Design enables a combination of wider angle-of-view with optical characteristics that are optimized for Nikon digital SLR camera sensors
- Nikon D-type design provides precise distance information for flash and ambient light exposure processes
- Rounded diaphragm to make out-of-focus elements appear more natural
- G Type DX Nikkor is designed exclusively for use with Nikon Digital SLR models
- Built-in Flower Type lens Hood
- Fully Compatible with D1, D1X, D1H, D2H and D100
|Lenses Special Functions
|Min Focal Length
|Min Focus Range
|Max View Angle
||ED glass, Built-in lens hood, Rear filter slot
||Dust Cap, Lens Cap
|Manufacturer Part No.
Get your questions answered by the community!