Bower SFD926C is a power zoom flash with LC Display. Fully dedicated with E-TTL I/II Canon Digital Cameras. The flash has Zoom, Bounce and Swivel Head. Auto Check indicator, red AF assistance beam, and Auto Power Saving Function.
- Type: Dedicated shoe-mount TTL flash
- Guide No.: 125' (38 m) (85mm @ ISO 100)
- Angle of Coverage: 24-85mm range in 35mm/full-frame format standard
- Vari-Power: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- TTL Dedication: Yes - Automatic TLL Range 0.9-19 m (@f/2)
- Bounce Head: 0-90°
- Swivel Head: 0-270°
- Zoom Head: Yes
- Off Camera Terminal: No
- Recycle Time: 0.5-9 seconds
- Power Source: Four 1.5-Volt "AA" batteries (Alkaline, NiCad & NiMH)
Get your questions answered by the community!