This redesigned EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Lens from Canon 5175B002 ups the ante for optical performance for a professional standard zoom lens. It has one Super UD lens element and two UD lens elements that minimize chromatic aberrations in the periphery at wide-angle, as well as reducing color blurring around the edges of the subject. In addition, two types of aspherical lenses are combined to help reduce spherical aberration over the entire image area, as well as through the full zoom range. Optimized lens coatings help ensure exceptional color balance while minimizing ghosting.
- Large aperture L-Series standard zoom lens that combines high image quality and enhanced durability.
- New optical design utilizes 1 Super UD lens element and 2 UD lens elements to minimize chromatic aberration in the outer area at wide-angle; as well as eliminates color blurring around the edges of the subject, for images with high resolution and contrast.
- Combines 2 types of aspherical lenses to reduce spherical aberration, and achieve high image quality across the entire screen area and throughout the full zoom range.
- Highly resistant to dust and water, enabling shooting even in harsh and rigorous conditions.
- Circular diaphragm (9 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Ring USM, high-speed CPU, and optimized AF algorithms for fast autofocusing.
- Optimized lens coatings ensure exceptional color balance while minimizing ghosting.
- Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces reduces smears andfingerprints.
- Zoom lock lever locks the zoom position at the wide end for safe transporting.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 24-70mm, 1:2.8
- Lens Construction: 18 elements in 13 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 84° - 34°
- Focus Adjustment: Inner-focusing with USM
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.38m/1.25 ft.
- Zoom System: Rotating Type
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 3.5 x 4.4 in., 28.4 oz. / 88.5 x 113mm, 805g
Get your questions answered by the community!