The Canon EOS Rebel T5i DSLR Camera with 18-135mm Lens, Canon is an APS-C format digital SLR camera with an 18MP CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 5 image processor. It is combined with the versatile EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens for a wide range of focal length shooting options.
With Canon 8595B005 14-bit Analog/Digital conversion, an ISO range from 100-12800 (expandable to 25600) and Multi Shot Noise Reduction, the Rebel T5i offers sharp details, accurate colors and low-noise imaging in both bright and low-light shooting situations. Its 9-point all cross-type autofocus system provides fast focusing when shooting with the viewfinder and Hybrid CMOS AF increases autofocus speeds when shooting in Live View. The Rebel T5i can continuously shoot up to 5 fps.
T5i DSLR Camera with 18-135mm Lens
- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, 14-bit A/D conversion, ISO 100-12800 (expandable to H: 25600) for shooting from bright to dim light and high performance DIGIC 5 Image Processor for exceptional image quality and speed.
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 5.0 fps allows you to capture the action.
- 9-point all cross-type AF system (including a high-precision dual-cross f/2.8 center point) for exceptional autofocus performance when shooting with the viewfinder and Hybrid CMOS AF increases autofocus speed when shooting photos and movies in Live View.
- EOS Full HD Movie mode with Movie Servo AF for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects, manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 30p (29.97) / 25p), built-in stereo microphone, manual audio level adjustment, and Video Snapshot with editing for expanded movie shooting options.
- Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II (approximately 1,040,000 dots) with smudge-resistant coating features multi-touch operation and Touch AF for an easy and intuitive experience, flexible positioning, and clear viewing even when outdoors.
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode delivers expertly optimized photos and offers improved scene detection for amazing results when shooting at night.
- Expand your creativity with advanced imaging features like Handheld Night Scene mode, HDR Backlight Control mode, and seven Creative Filters that can be displayed in real time during Live View shooting.
- Multi Shot Noise Reduction provides outstanding noise reduction while preserving precious detail at high ISO speeds.
- Compatibility with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards, including Ultra High Speed (UHS-I) cards.
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses.
Camera Body Specifications
- Camera Type: Digital SLR with Interchangeable lenses
- Camera Format: Canon APS-C (1.6x Crop Factor)
- Actual: 18.5 Megapixel
- Effective: 18 Megapixel
- Max Resolution: 17.9MP: 5184 x 3456 at 3:2
- 8MP: 3456 x 2304 at 3:2
- 4.5MP: 2592 x 1728 at 3:2
- 2.5MP: 1920 x 1280 at 3:2
- 0.35MP: 720 x 480 at 3:2
- Sensor Type / Size: CMOS, 22.3 x 14.9 mm
- Still Images: JPEG, RAW
- Movies: MOV, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
- Audio: Linear PCM
- Dust Reduction System: Yes
Memory Card Type:
- Focus Type: Auto & Manual
- Focus Mode: Single-servo AF (S), Continuous-servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M)
- Viewfinder Type: Pentamirror, Optical
- Viewfinder Magnification: Approx. 0.87x
- Diopter Adjustment: - 3 to +1 m
- Display Screen: 3" Rear Touchscreen Tilting Live Preview LCD (1040000)
- Exposure Control: ISO Sensitivity: Auto, 100-12800 (Extended Mode: 25600-)
- Type: Electronic & Mechanical
- Speed: 30 - 1/4000 sec
- Metering Method: Average metering, Center-weighted average metering, Multi-zone metering, Partial Metering, Spot metering
- Modes: Aperture Priority, Auto, Flash Off, Manual, Programmed Auto, Shutter Priority
- Metering Range: EV 1.0 - EV 20.0
- Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps)
- White Balance Modes: Auto, Cloudy, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent (White), Shade, Sunset, Tungsten, Twilight
- Flash Compensation: -2 EV to +2 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps)
- Continuous Shooting: Up to 5 fps
- Dedicated Flash System: eTTL Remote Firing
- External Flash Connection: Hot Shoe
- Video Recording: Yes, PAL
- 1920 x 1080p (Full HD)
- 1280 x 720p (HD)
- 640 x 480p (SD)
- at 1920 x 1080: 30 fps, 25 fps, 24 fps
- at 1280 x 720: 60 fps, 50 fps
- at 640 x 480: 30 fps, 25 fps
- Auto: Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO
- Manual: Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO
- AV Recording: ISO Sensitivity: Auto, 100 - 6400, Expandable to 12800
- Exposure Compensation: -3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)
- Continuous Auto
Continuous Shooting Time:
- 1920 x 1080
- 29.9 min.
- 1280 x 720
- 29.9 min.
- 640 x 480
- 29.9 min.
- Audio Recording: With Video, Stereo, Via Optional External Mic
- In-Camera Image Editing: Art Bold, Fisheye, Miniature Effect, Monochrome, Resize Image, Soft Focus, Toy Camera, Trim, Waterpainting
- Shutter Lag: 0.075 Seconds
- Self Timer: 2 sec, 10 sec
- Connectivity: AV Output, HDMI C (Mini), USB 2.0
- Battery: 1x LP-E8 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- AC Power Adapter: ACK-E8 (Optional)
- Operating: 32 to 104 deg.F (0 to 40 deg.C)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 5.2x3.9x3.1" / 13.2x9.9x7.9 cm
- Weight: 18.52 oz / 525 g Body Only without battery and card
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 18-135mm, 1:3.5-5.6
- Lens Construction: 16 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 11° 30' - 74° 20'
- Focus Adjustment: Inner focusing system
- Closest Focusing Distance: 1.3 ft./0.39m
- Zoom System: Rotating Type
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 3.1 x 3.8 inch, 16.9 oz. / 76.6 x 96.0mm, 480g
Get your questions answered by the community!